Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I confess...

I have no idea what is goin on with this box... and why its not normal size... ugh!
These are my confessions (go ahead and sing the song ha!)
-i'm dying to have my nursery done but really do not want to spend the money on it (go check out my post from yesterday and help me pick out something! ha)
-I get to go see my hubby tonight and I couldn't be any MORE excited about it!
-I adore my hubby for being patient and understanding as I have noticed I am way more moody & emotional than I usually am (thanks preggo hormones!)
-I miss my kids from school, and my job and often dream about being back in school with them
-I am lazy... my room is a mess and there are piles of laundry both clean and dirty piling up
-I am loving pinterest but really it just makes me want to do 100 things at once that I don't have the money or energy to do right now
-that i spent WAY too much time on the computer yesterday looking at nursery stuff...I can't quite confess just how many hours ha!
-I miss Texas... but am enjoying being here too
-that I have realized that I really do enjoy being alone sometimes
What do you need confess today? Link up :)

1 comment:

  1. uh oh! I imagine I screwed up the button some how...

    oh and I've been sleeping in our guest room so my bed is being used as storage space for clean laundry ; )

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers