Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Lovin

What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie time :) 

- that I have been sooo very blessed with an awesome job teaching the most amazing kiddos this year, and that I have gotten to work with some of the BEST people in the world!

-that God has blessed K & I with a great family, and a BEAUTIFUL baby girl who we anxiously await!

- that my 2nd graders threw me a baby shower today and OOOO'ed and AHHHH'ed over EVERY SINGLE thing that I opened! :-D they are just precious and I am so saddened that I will not be able to share my precious girl with them next year!

- that I have had 3 baby showers in the past 2 weeks here- again, I am so blessed with some AMAZING friends! God is great!

-these adorable little hats!! I will admit that I stole the link from Cait @ The Blessed Life... but seriously, I need one of each! :) found here






-and random but true.... lima beans with butter mmm!
they always make me think of my daddy :)
- sorta loving that tomorrow is the last day of school.

-in about one week I will be here... 
at the beach!

- and of course my MAIN squeets... who I do NOT know what I would do without ... 

Join me and link up with Jamie here! :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE lima beans!

    Love what your loving!

    Super cute blog...your newest follower,

    Hannah @ A Lovely Mess

    *stop by and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm tempted to get the others, too! :) There is a boutique here that sells them, you may be able to find them in a store close to you! My kiddos threw me a surprise shower today too...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know that you can make your own hat with a bow like the second pic by cutting the last inch off the hat they give you in the hospital, then rolling the end of the hat up like you normally would, cutting a slit, and then folding the cut piece in half and sticking it through the slit so it looks like a bow. I'm sure that makes no sense, but hopefully it does!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers