Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Day & Bare Belly Bump!

As I sit here typing this, I just have to say that little miss is squirming around and I think that she too wants to make a shout out to her Daddy!


This post is dedicated to my amazing husband who in just a few short months will have our little girl to hold in his hands! K, thank you so much for all you do! You are the most supportive, patient, caring and loving husband and daddy someone could ask for! We are the two luckiest girls alive! 






I miss you dearly and I hope that you are having fun at camp!! 
Happy Father's Day!!
Love, your 2 girls!
baby girl's first boat ride & my FIRST bare-belly bump pic!



I would also like to wish a happy fathers day to my Daddy, Chuck who was killed in a car accident almost 3 years ago, I still think about you daily and miss you like crazy! You were and will always be the best Daddy-o I could have ever asked for, I LOVE YOU!!

Happy Fathers day to my other daddy, Pat-- Thanks for always being there for me and taking me in as your own and for all the love and support you have given me the past 16 1/2 years! 
I LOVE YOU!!!

Happy Father's day to my awesome FIL, Jim, both my grandaddy and grandpa, and to the many uncles and all the men out there who are also daddy's-- hope you have a GREAT day! This is YOUR day !!!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! :-) Your belly is so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baby belly! And that sonogram is too precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look good girl!! :) I remember talking to you A LONG time ago about planning your wedding!!! Its crazy how fast time flies and how much things change!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to rock the bare belly!! you are much more brave than I am! :) you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers