Monday, January 23, 2012

The Power of a Praying Mother: Prayer Calender


Praying for your kids....

Even before it was time for K and I to start our family, I have always prayed for our future kids.  Now that we are the proud parents of Miss. Raleigh Grace I find myself praying but not nearly as much as I would like to nor as deep as I would like.  When I stop and pray I feel like my prayers are often the same... prayers for protection, for salvation and for her future spouse.  Though there is NOTHING wrong with these simple prayers I want to go deeper.  Sometimes I even think, "I don't know how to pray for her or what to pray for her."  If you are a mom and have ever had any of these thoughts I have something that I found that I want to pass along to you.  


A mom of one of the YL (Young Life) kiddos I used to lead posted {this}... she is a true woman of the Lord and a wonderful example, and leader!  She has shared the links and possible ways to incorporate this prayer calender into your crazy busy life on here {blog}.

Inspired by Action has created a Prayer Calender (see below) and you can download it {here} for free!  

I hope that this blesses you!! :) and feel free to pass it on! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers