Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Something about a clean bed...

What is it about a fresh set of sheets and a made bed that can totally turn my mood from bleh to YEAH! :) {rhyme intended ha}

Seriously... there is just something as simple as that that can clear my mind and soul. 
Why don't I make more of an effort to make this happen daily!? 

oh and here is how it looked while I was cleaning up our room... just staying honest ;) 


do you make a habit of making your bed everyday?? 

I sure wish I did... this is one thing I HOPE I can teach Raleigh Grace to do at a young ago so when she is my age it will just be a habit... :) 

2 comments:

  1. Nope, I'm terrible about it. My poor bed rarely gets made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with ya girl! I LOVE a bed made with fresh, clean sheets. If it were just me in the bed, yes it's made. On nights when JJ works, I make the bed first, then I get in it. I rarely move during the night, so remaking the bed in the morning just consists of me folding back the corner of the sheets where I was sleeping. But 9 times out of 10, JJ is home at night, and wakes up after me so our bed is never made. I think it's b/c it's such a large piece of furniture that if it's made, it seems to make the room cleaner. Or is that just me? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers